[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Friday

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 26 14:17:39 EDT 2012

Sandy, Sammy, and AR, we very much appreciate your condolences and kind
words about Friday's passing.  Thank you for lighting your candle to
help Friday see his way on his final journey; I know it was a help to
him.  So glad you enjoyed the stories about him.  He was an active guy
who always seemed to have adventure on his mind.  He also always enjoyed
a good stretch when I would pick him up.  We used to say, "Life is
short.  Friday is long."  It was an honor to have the little
tousled-hair piggie in our lives.

Thanks again,
Cindy and Ethan