[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Friday

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 27 14:19:17 EDT 2012

Penny and the Piggyfriends, thank you so much for your condolences on Friday's passing.  He indeed leaves behind many happy memories, including how he began to learn, at our new house, to jump on his shelf and look around the corner of the cabinet to see me at the sink and ask for food.  I will miss his sweet little face staring up at me.  I know he appreciates the salutes from his fellow secret agents; he was so honored to be able to help make the world a better place.

Ethan appreciates the hugs, too.  I have contacted a rescue about finding a friend for him.

Thanks again,
Cindy and Ethan