[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Friday

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 28 13:46:06 EDT 2012

M, Spooky, and Hector, your condolences on Friday's passing are so much
appreciated -- thank you.  Friday was so pleased to be an undercover
agent, and I understand there is a story in which his bell ringing came
in handy in that line of work, though of course he was never able to
share it with me since it was classified.  It means so much that he will
live on in your memories and is remembered around the world.  What more
could anypig ask?

Ethan and I also thank you for your love and hugs.

Thanks again,
Cindy and Ethan