[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: All systems go for Eve & Callie!

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Fri Mar 2 15:48:36 EST 2012

Hi all,I got some good news today.  It looks like we finally got a volunteer to pick my new girls up in KY and transpport them to Knoxville, TN.  From there, they have a ride all the way to my home here in the Atlanta area!  Yay!  If God and the weather allows, they will be here on the 18th of March... I  can hardly wait!    Won't be long now...Hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn with Samantha & Tabitha at the bridge and in my heart and memory