[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Otto

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 02:09:45 EST 2012

Dear Julie,

Thank you so much for your kind condolences. This group is so wonderful for
knowing just what to say. The day Otto died, I told a neighbor, who is
usually very kind and she just laughed and said, "Well, you don't have any more
of those little things, do you?" I was taken aback and asked her what she
meant, and she laughed again and said, "You know--little hamsters or gerbils
or mice or rats or guinea pigs or whatevers! You won't be getting any more,
will you?"   It felt as if she were saying, "Good riddance!"

She loves her dog, but I don't think she's ever had a very small animals,
so she doesn't understand.

Love and WHEEEPS,

Nancy & Alyssa