[Gpdd] MISC: Candle lighting and paper boats

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Mon Mar 5 10:57:29 EST 2012

Hi guys... 13 days to go and I'll have my new babies!!  Counting them down very impatiently here!

I wanted to request that a boat be launched for Tabitha and Samantha and if possible, 1 for my precious Jaala, who was my last guide dog that had to be put dowhn with cancer.  She was a lovely female black lab and my favorite ever guide dog.  I also wanted to let you know Audrey that I will be lightiing a candle here in GA for the candle lighting ceremony.

Hugs and whisker kisses all around,
Lynn with Samantha & Tabitha at the bridge and in my heart and memory