[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] If you lit a candle - let us know!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 16:23:39 EDT 2012

This is Gordon, the GP here!
If you lit a candle on March 9th for the Memorial Candle-Lighting, be sure to
let me and my mama know where you are.  We are hearing from lots of folks, but
if you lit a candle and don't tell us where you are, we won't be able to include
you on the list and on the world map, for everyone to see.  Just send a post to
the GPDD and/or to me and my mama directly at  agbmcmd at yahoo.com , and
weeee will include you.  I like seeing all the postings on the Digest - each one is
special and weeee thank you for participating in this special event.  So, if you
haven't let us know where you lit your candle yet, don't forget!

Gordon, the GP