[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Zathras

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 13 20:08:05 EDT 2012

Jan, Boomer, and Anya, it was with much sadness that we read of Zathras' passing.  We are so very sorry that his arthritis and strokes were causing so many difficulties for him and he had to be helped to the Bridge.  Please know that you did all your best for him, including making the hardest decision of all, to help him on his way.  We know he appreciated your love and selflessness.  How great that he never went off of his food; he was obviously happy until the last, enjoying his cilantro and kale.  We have no doubt that the kale he tried to take with him tasted even sweeter on the other side.  What a lucky boy Zathras was to be part of your family.  We send our belated condolences on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan