[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Otto the Very Vocal Guinea Pig

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 13 20:08:57 EDT 2012

Nancy and Alyssa, please accept our belated condolences on the passing of Otto the Very Vocal Guinea Pig.  Although it is very sad that he is gone, how amazing that he was at least ten!  So great, too, that with your wonderful care, he made it through his illness several months ago and continued on in style.  We have no trouble imagining how vocal he was, and we are sure he is continuing to hone his impressive skills at the Rainbow Bridge.  How wonderful that he was alert and active until the end, when he fell asleep and woke up on the other side.  Otto was a lucky and loved piggie.

P.S. We are so sorry to hear of your oblivious neighbor.  She must never listen to herself talk.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan