[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Mabel

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 13 20:09:42 EDT 2012

Sandy and Sammy,  it is so true that we don't have to actually meet a piggie to mourn his or her passing, and we are very saddened to hear that Mabel, the senior piggie Sammy fostered at the Critter Corral, has passed away.  She sounds like she was a beautiful girl, and we are sure Sammy enjoyed seeing her photograph.  How lucky she was to be fostered, and loved from afar as well.  We bet both of you will indeed meet her one day on the other side.  Please accept our belated condolences on Mabel's passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan