[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Candle lighting

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Mar 14 20:45:06 EDT 2012

Greetings! Candles were lit in New Smyrna Beach, Florida; Kitty Hawk, North Carolina; and Newport News, Virginia this year in remembrance of Peter Gurney and our own dear Dillon and Twinkie who left us too soon. We also remember my friend's five little pigs who were tragically lost last year, and all of the other little souls who are no longer with us.

ME in New Smyrna Beach with Donovan, Chakalaka, Dilly Jr., Puffy, Cocoa Puff, Reese, and Ghirardelli in our home and with Dillon and Twinkie Forever in our Hearts