[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Did You Forget to Tell Us?

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 09:55:58 EDT 2012

Hi People and Piggies,
Gordon the GP here!  My Mama is compiling a list of all the places where candles were lit, in honor of Peter Gurney and all of the piggies, pets and friends at the Rainbow Bridge.  But, if you lit a candle and forgot to tell us where you are, we don't know!  So, if you lit a candle and thought you told us, but did not, please send a post to the GPDD (a reply is fine) and/or send an email to my Mama at  agbmcmd at yahoo.com   We are working on the list and map now!
Gordon the GP and his Mama, Audrey