[Gpdd] announcement: 2 new misfits

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 20 09:07:25 EDT 2012

Just want to let everyone know we have two new misfits. Its a long story but
there are two girls.. one is very very sick.. they both go to vet tomorrow. they
came from IA humane society. the very sick one I named Alice, the other one that
is not as sick is named Amethyst. Keeping fingers and toes crossed for these
sweet 2 year old gals.  Sad how people will let his happen. They are both so
very thin, Alice was wet below and hopped when trying to move. so thin you can
see every bone.Will let you know more when we know more.
We are doing everything on our end to  make them make it. Critical care,
vitimin C,meds, bath, food, hay and lots and lots of love.

Will let you know more when I know more. Just wanted to let you know and say a
little healing prayer for them.
Jean & Andy (many misfits)

"Every time I lose a pet they take a piece of my heart. Every time one comes
into my life I am gifted with a piece of theirs. Eventually my heart will
become as loving as they are."