[Gpdd] Announcement: Welcome Dargo

Jan Schumann janettejr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 20:22:26 EDT 2012

It was time to look for a new piggie after my dear Zathras had crossed the
bridge.  Out of the blue I got a call from a hygenist at my dentist's
office.  (My cousin is my dentist.)  They were going to put their 4
year-old daughter's guinea pig on Craig's List but wanted to give me first
dibs.  Well, I jumped at it.  He has now been neutered and spent his first
night with Boomer and Anya.  They are getting along marvelously well.

It's so good to have a trio again!

Jan
Mom to Boomer, Anya and Dargo with many beloved piggies over the bridge