[Gpdd] SILLY: Suspicious goings on

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sat Mar 24 19:16:30 EDT 2012

i thought i would share something with all of you in hopes that maybe you can make sense of all this.  When eve & callie finally arrived here in GA, i was so thrilled to have them here that i totally overlooked unpacking their suitcases.  You won't believe what i found in there when i finally got around to it. First of all, there were all kinds of travel stickers pasted on the outside from New Zealand and other far away places.  When i opened the bag, a travel brochure all about lizard island fell out.  I looked from the brochure, to the pigs, to the brochure, back to the pigs.  They had the blankest, wide eyed innocent look you ever saw on a pig's face!  As i continued digging through their bags, i found more odd things.  First, there were some piggy bikinis that seemed to have come from out of nowhere.  I called the slave in Cleveland, OH where their trip began, but she was as baffled as i was.  She said all she knew was that the day they left, she happened to look out the window and saw a rainbow colored hot air balloon slowly flying away, skirting just over the treetops.  It had the words "pig air" on the side. when she asked if the girls knew anything about it, they gave her the same innocent look that i received.  Then, i found multiple bars of hotel soap, bottles of suntan lotion, 2 little folded up pirate hats and finally, most mysterious of all, a piggy sized periscope! the only other clue i can give you is that callie has been limping around the cage and pretending as though she has a peg leg, while Eve keeps yelling "Arrgh!".  Very strange behavior indeed.  If anyone can shed some llighgt on this strange mystery, I'd love to hear about it.

thanks,

a very puzzled lynn