[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: a POPCORN SIGHTIN!

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Mar 26 22:40:38 EDT 2012

To Ladies Callie and Eve.  I logged onto GPDD via iPad, Much better size for
piggies than laptops. What do I see but our two newest pirate lasses busy
training their slave. You two are doing well with your lessons. You got that
Lynn lady eating out of your hand. Remember that cuteness factor!!!  Can't
wait till you can sneak back to our ship for the final adventure. My slave
had to buy a new hard drive and some new software and she says she will
finish our story when she catches up with her work. Meantimes keep up da
good works trainin dat Lynn, she really needs it,  bestest regards from me
and Puff and AR and all of us still on da Pearl.