[Gpdd] MISC Piggies Lost and Found

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 08:55:13 EDT 2012

When I was at our Rodentologist's house last week, she told me the
following piggy story, which had been related to her by the girls from
Palace Piggies, who take their little patients there.........

A couple were in their garden when they were surprised to see two guinea
pigs on their lawn. They tried to catch them but without success. They did
not know what to do so they left a box filled with hay on the lawn in the
hope that the piggies could find shelter for the night.

Somehow they managed to catch the piggies. When they saw the little girl
who lives next door, they asked her if she had piggies and had they
escaped. Her strange answer was that she had been told that she was not
allowed to talk about them. When the father was questioned, he said that he
did not want them so he had LET THEM GO!

Luckily the weather in England has been unseasonably warm although there
are still predators around not to mention plants that might be toxic to
piggies.

The couple who found the piggies took them to their local rescue, Palace
Piggies, from where my Susie, Sally and Bosworth came.

I asked her to find out if these piggies needed a home. There is always
room for piggy refugees here at Piggyfriends.

She called me yesterday to say that these piggies had already found a
wonderful home near the rescue but, if I was interested, they had two more
girls in need of a forever home. Can you guess my answer?

I don't know anything about these girls other than one is a rex, about 3
1/2 years old and she has been paired with a little companion, an 8 week
old babe. The Palace Piggies girls are visiting my Rodentologist tomorrow
so they are bringing the girls with them. They will have a health check and
I should be able to drive over and collect them next week.

I am hoping that the original owners of those lost piggies have been
reported to the RSPCA. They could be fined and banned from keeping animals.
I will try to find out more when I collect my new girls.

Pigtures asap.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.