[Gpdd] misc: Austin (guinea pig protector)

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon May 7 03:17:58 EDT 2012

Dearest jean and Andy, and all the Misfits;  I had missed the original
announcement of your Dear Austin's passing, so I did a search. I am so sorry
to be so  late, I have been so distracted with work.
The pain of losing a longtime companion passing is so very sad but I can't
help but be grateful that you were able help Austin when he needed it most.
Your story sets me off on wandering thoughts of how wonderful it would be
and how much I miss the companionship of a dog, especially a piggy
protector, but I didn't have a dog and piggies at the same time. I imagine
him and Sammy nose to nose, or back in the sunny Penny Giggles days maybe
someone to round up when the Boss sow led a break out.  Sorry to go off on
my own thoughts when it has you that has lost Austin.  So I light my candle
in his honor and blow the smoke skyward with tears. Bless Austin and every
one of his 13 years and fine deeds and because you loved him so much. I hope
you find comfort in all of us that care so very much!
Saddest regards, Sandy, Sammy and AR

.