[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Virgil

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon May 7 18:21:43 EDT 2012

Pat, please accept our very belated condolences on Virgil's passing.  We, too, have battled an abscess in a piggie, and we know how tenacious and frustrating they can be.  Please know that you did everything you could for him.  He obviously knew it, too, as he was eating better than ever and charming people in the vet's waiting room.  Your description of him getting ready for the Bridge, but also trying to get up and stay in this world, was so touching, and we're glad you were able to be with him as he traveled to the other side.  How lucky he was that you rescued him after he'd had to live outside under a deck for a whole summer!  We have no doubt Virgil met up with Pixie Sue, Doris, Audrey, Daphne and Guinivere, and we're sure he told them how much he was loved.  Of course, he can never forget you -- not possible!

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan