[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Austin, guinea pig protector

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon May 7 20:56:08 EDT 2012

Jean and Andy, please accept our condolences on the passing of your dog, Austin.  We are very sad that he had to be helped to the Bridge, but we know you made the right decision.    How sweet that he loved the piggies so much  and not only protected them but would put his nose to the cages of some of his favorite pigs, and they would respond in kind.  It's so great that the friendship transcended species.  Austin was a lucky guy to be part of your family for thirteen years and to know the love of humans and piggies alike.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan