[Gpdd] GPDD (Misc) (Hello)

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed May 9 12:56:06 EDT 2012

I miss you too. I have been so busy with our cause to reverse the Citizens
United Supreme Court decision to end corporate personhood and get the big
anonymous money out of politics that I haven't posted much either.  Our
issue goes to our city council soon I have heard the state of Hawaii is
considering it as well.    I think watching  YouTube with Sammy would be
fun. Sometimes I run it as background music. Soon we will get to talk more.

What's your Chins name?    Lotsa love, Sandy Sammy and AR