[Gpdd] MISC Sophie the boxer

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 19:10:37 EDT 2012

Thank you to the kind folk who posted and emailed me about my Sophie. She
has been gone for a while now but will always be here in spirit. I could
not have asked for a sweeter companion, pig keeper, work mate. She loved a
run in the woods and would always select the biggest branch to carry
around, often picking one that was bigger than she was and dragging it
along. Maybe that's why she enjoyed fetching tools from my car. Everyone
loved her and she was loved in return.

We are all blessed who have the love of the wonderful animals who have
shared our lives.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.