[Gpdd] MISC: Ann Evans

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 13 19:29:52 EDT 2012

We are praying healing prayers for our dear Ann. She has helped so many of our
dear guinea pigs and I wish there was something we could do to help her.
If anyone has her postal address please send it to me by my email. I would love
to send her a card.  Ann if your able to read this please know that all of us
wish you well. And to let you know the little guinea pig named Alice that you
emailed me personally and even called me to give me advice on is doing great!
She was the very staved piggy we took in.She is the one that had the high
Ketones in her urine.  And you helped me find the medicine that she needed to
get her ketones down so she would stand a chance. She is gaining weigh and
eating well. Thank you Ann for all you do for all our guinea pigs and for us as
well. Alice is another example of your great love for all of us on the digest
and our piggies.
Jean (misfits)