[Gpdd] HEALTH- Pramoderm spray

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Wed May 16 20:43:02 EDT 2012

Hey! I have a question maybe someone will know the answer to. I use Pramoderm spray on Mimi when she gets her itchy skin fits every once in a while. Well the vet said it's not being made anymore so I'm trying to find it online. All I can find is Pramoxine. Here's a link to some I found on Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/Pramoderm-HC-Spray-Pramoxine-Hydrocortisone/dp/B0056JKXHK. Do you think it's the same thing? I want to order some soon to keep on hand for her. Thanks!

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty