[Gpdd] Announcement] Catching Up

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 22 15:54:25 EDT 2012

Dear ME,
Thank you for the update on your piggies.  We wished we lived closer to the
piggies that need to be rescued.. but IL is a bit far..
Sounds like your piggies have been keeping you very busy.
The misfits are doing great. Our  two little girls:  Alice  and her cage mate
Amethyst are both doing so much better. Alice came here so starved and sick and
Amethyst came with her teeth all messed up. Alice is getting so much stronger
and my does she have a piggie tude!  She has the loudest squeaker I have ever
heard!  We sleep on the second floor and in the morning when our alarm goes off
you can hear her start squeaking for her veggie morning plate as you walk down
the stairs.  Such sweet girls.  Both girls have become daddy's girls of course.
The boy piggies seem to be my boys.  So really nothing to report or update with
the misfits except that everyone is doing great and loving the summer grass and
greens from the garden.

Would love to hear up dates on everyone elses pigs as well.
Jean (misfits)

There are only two ways to live your life.
One, as if nothing is a miracle.
Two, as if everything is.
~Albert Einstein~