[Gpdd] HEALTH: Cinnamon Bleeding

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri May 25 20:41:48 EDT 2012

Hi! I would definitely do a vet visit. Could be she passed a stone. That can cause some bleeding afterward. Also could be a reproductive problem with her. I would take her to a vet as it could be something on the serious side & also you want to make sure she is not in pain. If she is acting fairly normal, which it sounds like she is, she probably isn't in pain, but piggies will hide illness & pain if they can. Let us know how she makes out.
I am not a vet, but someone with many years of piggie experience.

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty