[Gpdd] MISC Missing posts

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sun May 27 04:18:07 EDT 2012

I have been absent from the Digest for a few days as, yet again, I have
been having problems with our ISP. Thanks a bunch Tesco. We are back online
again at Piggyfriends, although intermittently, but I see that I have
missed some posts in the meantime. I saw Dawnda's reply to Selena this
morning but do not have her original post so there may be others. I can't
blame Tesco for this as I switched to gmail when posts went missing before.
Is anyone else missing posts?

I am out all day today but will search the archives tomorrow to see what I
have missed. In the meantime, I hope that everyone and everypig is OK.

Penny and the Piggyfriends, annoyed that they have not been able to keep up
with their small friends and Undercover Agents on a daily basis.