[Gpdd] MISC: Mr. Pig Piggywig

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Mon May 28 13:15:42 EDT 2012

Hello Selena,I am sad to hear that it is almost time to say goodbye to your little boy.  I guess  you could look at it as a blessing that you get the chance to say goodbye and tell him how much you love  him while he is still able to hear and understand you.  Hold him and love him as much as you can while he is still with you.  I know he has been blessed to have you in his life.  My thoughts and prayers will be with both of you.
Hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Samantha and Tabitha at the bridge and in our hearts and memories