[Gpdd] SILLY: A fish Story; Part 4

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Tue May 29 20:56:00 EDT 2012

Callie:   Eve!  Let go of the pole!  Hurry!

Eve is reluctant to let her big catch go but decides she better listen to her big sister.  (Then again, listening to her big sister is what got her into this situation in the first place!)

But, she finally lets go.  The pole flies out of her hands and goes skimming across the lake and out of sight.  The boat continues on it's  path, heading directly for the shore.  Suddenly. . . "Blam!"  The boat comes to an abrupt stop as it reaches land.    We see to very wet piggies flying through the air, head over heels, until they land.. Whump, whump on a soft bed of pine needles.  The container of worms flies over them and drops squiggly worms on both of them.

Eve:  Ewwwww, ugh!  Callie, get 'em off, get em' off!  She is dancing around frantically in circles, trying to shake them off of her without having to actually touch one of the disgusting creatures.   Eventually, all the worms fall off of both the girls and they make a beeline back up the incline, heading  towards the safety of their camper.  They finally make it back into the camper and back into their cage, the door clicking shut just as the sun slowly begins to rise over the trees.     Just then, the Mommy and Daddy slave awaken.

Lynn:  Yawn.  (Looking into the cage.)  Good morning, girls.  Did you all sleep well last night?  She is met with two little bedraggled faces, looking quite innocent and wide eyed.

Lynn:  (Sniffing the air)  Honey, we need to clean this camper good.  It's starting to smell just like lake water!oney, we need to cclean out this camper.  It's starting to smell like lake water in here.  Yuck!

Eve & Callie exchange a glance out of the corner of their eyes.  Callie gives Eve a small shake of her head.  "No, keep your mouth shut."

The Daddy slave now goes outside to get ready for his day of fishing.  Suddenly he calls out.. "Lynn, do you know what I did with my bait?  I can't find it anywhere."

Another sidelong glance is exchanged between the girls and Callie gives Eve a slow wink.

Lynn:  I don't know honey.  Hmmm, that's odd.

As our story comes to a close, both slaves are wandering around, totally bewildered, looking for the missing worms.  Meanwhile, Callie & Eve enjoy a breakfast of parsley and carrots, all the while giggling behind their paws.  They begin planning their next camping adventure.