[Gpdd] Misc; Undercoverguineapig Calendar

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 05:46:38 EDT 2012

Hey Everypig, its that time of year again already, we are planning the 2013 calendar and need your help with supplying the pigtures.

You dont have to be an undercover agent to take part you just need to be a guinea pig wol (wheek out loud)

So if you would like the chance to feature in the 2013 calendar please send your pigtures to me or Mieke, and dont forget to nominate the rescue you would like the money raised from sales to be donated to.

Last year we raised 147 Euros for Glynneath Guinea Pig Rescue and this was used to buy 3 months supply of food for the piggies in the rescue.

Check out the calendar details here

http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/undercover-guinea-pigs-calendar-2013.html

M, Spooky and Hector

PS we hope all our East Coast friends are safe and well

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas