[Gpdd] Misc; Competition to Raise Money for Rescue

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 03:33:16 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone, over on our blog we are running a competition to raise funds for a guinea pig rescue for just £1 donation you will be entered for a chance to appear in a book and to win a signed paperback copy of that book. Please click on the link below for full details of how to take part, the prize and the rescue we will be helping. http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/our-first-ever-competition.html M, Spooky and Hector

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas