[Gpdd] Virtual Re: Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Sammy is home

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Nov 4 02:25:47 EST 2012

Sammy is finally home as all they all are, I hear. AR is grinning ear to
ear, and his whiskers stained red as are his little feetsies. His entourage
apparently was the band. There are banners on their luggage called that Say
"AR and Piggie Keepers". Sammie is in a deep sleep as he has been most of
the day. However, there is a tiny sheaf of papers tucked under his right
paw. His recollections, I think, but hard to read. It seems he arrived on
the warm and gorgeous arm of Shakira his longtime friend. She had indeed
dressed as Cher. That one gets me as she I were born the same day and are of
identical age, but where Cher and Shakira wear fishnets I could use them
shopping bags while wearing old lady jeans. At the top of the stairs, they
stopped and surveyed the group as though they were King and Queen and
allowed all to admire them and their costumes. However, one stared back and
it was the equally gorgeous Puff. Maturity has settled well on her, and her
hair flowed out like a magic carpet. She started intently at Sammy and he
took one look, realized she was his same ole, same ole frin. A huge grin
crossed his face, he turns to Shakira, and they both run down the stairs
into Puffs warm embrace, Zoe and June were right there  too and a piggy
dance broke out with great wheeks and halloes. They hugged and kissed and
drew in the rest of the troupe and soon the hall is buzzing with halloes and
little tears and many big embraces. The band breaks into a little dance
ditty called "Piggie Frins Forever. It's a square dance and soon everyone
has partnered up, swinging their corner, and bowing to their neighbor among
many piggie giggles and Brrrrrs.

Then later, our marvy fins from OZ, Velvet and Onyx arrived to much fanfare
and flash of cameras as they had sneaked away from their Pigsitter. Oh! What
trouble that may cause. But the effervescent twins wore dark green velvet
(of course) that shimmered a spider web pattern as it moved. Tiny onyx
buttons went from top to bottom and they wore matching crowns of the green
velvet twisted to a rope and studded with more onyx'. They joined their fins
and danced like there was no tomorrow.

There were games all night, apple bobbing until way past Sammy's tricolor
hat fell to shreds. The pirates broke out their finest cutlery and many
pumpkins were reformed into hideous shapes with escape holes everywhere, so
while they were eaten and reshaped the piggies ran hide and seek among and
around them. Pandora set up a small first aid station but no one needed it.
Pumpkins are very good for piggies occasionally and the shadowy shape with
the hideous pumpkin shirt saw to it the grog was plentiful but not too
plentiful.

All the costumes were outstanding but winner of the first prize was the
piggy lady who had a flowing tight fitted dress but that had a heart out cut
right out on her tummy which had been shaved. The sows were scandalized but
envious and the boars just could not take their eyes off so there was no
question. Apparently, she had been taking belly dancing to get her tummy
muscles back in shape, and she showed this new skill off, in fact a number
of sows and a couple boars took a lesson or two from her so watch out.

They partied to exhaustion and after hours of this hilarity, they all fell
onto piles of hay and each other and dropped into deep slumber. In the
morning, they awoke simultaneously. The one in middle must have moved. They
all were surprised to find they were wearing very silly looking diapers. And
they giggled at one another, but realized they needed to change right away
so all repaired to the separate showers.

Sammy scratched in his note, "Oh it was heavenly, I had a paw in every one
of my paws, and Puff curled her pretty mop to cover us all. It was like
waking in a Disneyland for Piggies. Quickly the undercover piggies ran off,
they had a secret mission to help storm victims. Then soon after breakfast
PigAir flights showed but fewer than usual and no balloons at all. It was
goodbyes and hugs to Zeus, Scampy, Patches, Ringer, Tundra and all the
others. Sammy Puff and Shakira all rode to together to O'Hare before
catching their individual flights home. It says here there was some hay in
the corner and Sammy slept on it all the way to Portland where it was off
loaded to horse and buckboard with Sammy still in it he rode all the way
home following the route of the train and soon enough was home and fast
asleep again where I found him with these papers. So I picked up everyone's
laundry including this very used black shirt with the huge scary
jack-o-lantern on it lettered Pearl Jam. I set the laundry going and here I
am typing away.

Thanks to Carol for setting up a fine fun party. Please do it again soon and
happy wheeks