[Gpdd] MISC: Thank you, Lynn

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 12:19:18 EST 2012

Hello, Lynn -

I am sorry to be late in expressing sympathy for your loss. Sometimes doing
some "normal" routine things at home helps to comfort you as you step into
a new phase of life.I will hold good thoughts for you and your family.

And, in my 13 years of piggy keeping, I have observed that piggies have
different personalities. Not all of them are as cuddly as some :-(.
Probably Sundae was the most affectionate, but they are all special and
endearing in their own way, as I'm sure you would agree.

Finally THANK YOU for thinking of Shakira in the midst of your own
situation, and extending her birthday wishes. She did have a good day, but
the real celebration was at the Halloweeeeeeen Party, on the paw of the
handsome and dashing Sammy the pirate. Shakira is definitely one of his
biggest fans.

Hope you will have better days ahead.

Wheeks and hugs,

Rayna and Shakira