[Gpdd] HEALTH- Mimi

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 5 21:01:43 EST 2012

Well, I'm finally back after the big storm. We had some damages & several trees in our neighborhood were ripped right out of the ground roots & all. We're talking big, old, like 50-75 year old trees. One huge branch was impaled straight into the ground like a giant stake. What wind force it must have taken to do something like that. So we're cleaning up & helping neighbors clean up & cut up the trees & fix our siding & such forth. It could have been a whole lot worse. I am grateful, we got off easy. I hope all digest members in NY & NJ are ok.
Mimi has had for many years a pea size lump under her right armpit. All the sudden the other day I noticed it is now huge. Like the size of a golf ball. It makes a huge lump stick out on her side. We were originally told it was a fatty lipoma & not to worry about it unless it got bigger. Well now it's bigger. I am taking her to the vets tomorrow & I just pray it's not cancer. I don't even know if they could do surgery on her as she is between 5&1/2-6 years old now. She is still eating normal & acting pretty normal, but she doesn't lay on that side as much as she used to. Please send thoughts & prayers for my sweet girl that she is cancer free & is going to be ok. Thanks.
~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty