[Gpdd] rainbow bridge; Gordon

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 6 13:05:36 EST 2012

Dearest Audrey,
We are so sadden to read of sweet boy Gordon's departure to the bridge. He was
much loved by all of us on the digest and will be greatly missed.
He was a blessed pig to find his way to your heart. So glad you found him that
day when he needed you most to give him a loving forever home.
Many hugs are sent to you from all of us here at the misfits. Run free and fast
little Gordon as you meet up with all our beloved babies that have gone before
you. No more arthritis anymore. Thank you for sharing your Gordon with us
Audrey.
sympathies a many,
jean and andy (and the many misfits)

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched-they must be felt with  the heart.( Helen Keller)