[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Gordon

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 12:14:49 EST 2012

Oh, Audrey, we are so sorry for the loss of your piggy Gordon. Please
accept our deepest sympathy.

And thank you for telling us something of his story, so we can feel like we
know him a little better. He sounds likes such a spirited and loving piggy,
what with all his adventures.

Gordon was a lucky piggy to have found such a great forever home with you.
Not many piggies have been lucky enough to have visited restaurants with
salad bars, either, and I'm sure that was a highlight of his life. Shhhh!

We also know that he was a hardworking piggy, helping you to make the Peter
Gurney Memorial Candlelighting Map every year, a true labor of love, that
is enjoyed by piggies and their people around the world.

It sounds like Gordon's was a piggy life truly well lived, and filled with
love.

We will keep good thoughts for your comfort, and for one more dear piggy at
the Bridge.

Love and wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira