[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Gordon

staileys staileys at comcast.net
Wed Nov 7 11:51:50 EST 2012

Dear Audrey,  I cannot tell you how sorry I am for your loss of Gordon.  He
has been such an important part of the Digest since his adoption.  I
remember meeting Reese all those years ago at the MGPR pignic, then his loss
and then your adoption of Gordon.  He was a beautiful pig, just as you
described. 8.5 years of life is a wonderful testament to your loving care
and devotion.  He was one lucky pig to have you and you were one lucky
person to have him. May the wonderful memories of him help carry you through
the rough days ahead.  My last pig, Sir Frodo the Vacant, also suffered from
severe arthritis. And just like Gordon, had a healthy input and output until
the end two years ago. I know he met Gordon at the Rainbow Bridge where they
are now both running pain free thru fields of parsley. Take care and know
prayers of healing and comfort are coming your way.

Laura Stailey (former slave to Anakin and Dodger from Belgium, the 2 Loose
Ladies of DC, Pearl and Samantha and Sir Frodo the Vacant and his lovely
assistant Zoe....now all at the Rainbow Bridge)