[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Birthday wishes for Callie

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Nov 8 22:29:36 EST 2012

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEKY WHEEEEEEEK WHEEEEEEEEEK WHEEEEEEEEEK WHEEEEEEEEK
Happy birthday darling Callie from us all XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The girls will raise a glass (mug full if they can get away with it the
cheeky girls) of watered down cranberry juice tonight and I too will
have a drink of cranberry juice !! (yes the girls do let me have some)

Loves
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx

p.s. Bella the border collie sends woofs too xxxxx