[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Weenie Stories continued....

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Nov 8 22:51:55 EST 2012

I've just unpacked the girls suitcase and i found this beautiful outfit
in green velvet with lots of tiny little buttons.......
and these tiny matching dancing shoes, all studded with onyx stones.....

I wonder who made this stunning outfit..... was it the PF's or the
Misfits that have been busy?

I also found lots of little notes with secret messages, i couldn't read
them of course as they're in pigspeak!  But i'm sure it's some new
addressses for the girls to either email, text or maybe even they've got
new penpigs ??

I have also enjoyed reading everyone's input, it has certainly made me
smile and let me drift into the piggie world once again.  My internet
has not been working here at work so i've felt rather out of it!!
grrrrrr

loves to all,
Glynis (mummy to two tired little munchkins) xxxx