[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge : Gordon

William Farmer william.farmer47 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 13:06:09 EST 2012

From: William Farmer [mailto:william.farmer47 at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 12:36 PM
To: 'gpdd at gpdd.org'
Subject: Gordon

I was Gordon's stalwart partner in crime for many years.  Audrey and I
secretly took him into the Golden Corral and other eating establishments for
dinner more times than we care to admit.  Each time, he wheeked quietly in
his little canvas bag and secretly delighted along with us, in his little
contraband role as piggy-provocateur.

Gordie was a real sweetie.  I baby-sat for him many times and took videos of
him while he ate, wheeked and popcorned his way through the day.  He had a
voracious appetite for most of his life and he never failed to delight in
his human contact, during "quality time."

One of my best memories of Gordon was during one particular baby-sitting
time.  He was nestled on my stomach as I dozed on the couch.  At one point,
things felt a little warm and wet.  I had made Gordie wait a little too long
for a bathroom break.  How I would love it, if he were here now, just once
again, so whee could laugh about that all over again.

Farewell Gordon, little prince of piggies.

Will Farmer