[Gpdd] HEALTH (PEANUT'S SURGERY)

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 16:00:12 EST 2012

I took Peanut in this morning for her bladder stone surgery.  She was still eating and drinking, but crying all the time.  The vet just called and said she came through beautifully.  They are going to send the stone out for analysis and then I can see where to go from there.  I'll pick her up when I get off from work in a few hours and I'm sure she will run into her house and sleep, sleep, sleep.  I went on Guinea Lynx today and tried to read up on stones.  Thank all of you for your advice and caring.
Grace, Peanut. Gus, Rusty (with Pork Chop, Oreo, Sugar and Babe at the Bridge)