[Gpdd] Health: Mimi

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 12:37:11 EST 2012

Dear Jaime:
I am so behind on reading the GPDD and just learned of sweet Mimi's tumor.
I am so sorry and I send you a giant hug.  Be strong.

My Teddy, who died this past April (days after turning 5) very suddenly developed
a huge tumor on his under belly close to his back leg...literally overnight.  I was
shocked when I picked him up and he felt so thin.  HOW can it happen so fast?
I am sad now to hear of Mimi's diagnosis.
We know, as piggy parents, that our babies lives aren't long enough but I HOPE
and PRAY that Mimi will still give you plenty of time together.

Give her a gentle kiss for me and know that I am thinking of you both.
Hugs,
Joanne and Merri, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie

Opt to adopt!
Spay  Neuter  Rescue  Adopt!