[Gpdd] misc; Spam Mail

pat schuett bunzella at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 14 17:10:49 EST 2012

Dear GPDDers,

I'm so embarassed!  That message seems to have been sent out last night to everyone I've ever had e-mail contact with and every member of the three listserves I belong to.  I know how annoyed I get when I receive spam, and I am so sorry to be the cause of this!  I have contacted Yahoo and their only suggestion was to change my password immediately, which I have done.  If any of you techsperts out there have other suggestions of what I could or should do to make sure this doesn't happen again, PLEASE let me know.

Now back to the piggies!

Pat S.