[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Gordon

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 14 15:50:57 EST 2012

Audrey, it was with much sadness that we read of the passing of the Secretary of the Peter Gurney Memorial, your Gordon.  It is the end of an era, knowing we won't receive his thorough reports next year; he did a wonderful job reminding all of us of the annual candle lighting.  We are so very sorry that his arthritis was severe, but we know you did everything you could for him and he remained a very happy piggie.  How lucky he was that you adopted him and that he was able to share more than six years with you.  Eight and a half is certainly a wonderful lifespan for a piggie, as you know, though piggies can never be part of our lives for long enough.  It's hard to imagine that no one wanted him, but obviously he was waiting for you.  Thanks for sharing some of your memories of how you were able to sneak him into places -- what a traveler he was!  Gordon knew how very much you loved him, and we have no doubt he was met by Reese, Roscoe, and Peter at the Bridge. Please accept our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy and Ethan