[Gpdd] MISC- CAUTION weird e-mails?

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 14 20:41:21 EST 2012

I have gotten 2 weird e-mails supposedly from Birdie & Pat with the subject that just says "Hey". When you open the e-mail there is just some obscure link to click on that doesn't seem to have anything to do with anything. It's something about MSN news or something. It's the same link on both e-mails. If you get any e-mails with this weird link *don't* click on it. My suspicion is that they are fake e-mails that Birdie & Pat did not send. Anyone else getting these?
~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty