[Gpdd] MISC: accidental spam

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 10:01:21 EST 2012

I didn't realize that I had been spammed by a friend. Unfortunately it went thru my address book and got everyone. I'm sorry but please please don't open the link. I apologize to everyone who got that email spam from me.

I know I haven't been on the gpdd since my last guinea pig passed. I still have a hole in my heart and miss having a piggie in my life however I have kept busy. My mother lives close to me now and I get to spend more time with her. She is 88 years old and is legally blind now but still able to live by herself in an apartment. I am so blessed she is close so I can visit her as much I can. I help her out with things so she is able to stay by herself and out of assisted living or a nursing home. As long as I can I will help her so she can be as independent as possible. I'm also blessed because my boyfriend Steve adores her and is very good to her. Life is great in that way but I still have medical problems I have to deal with but don't we all.

Birdie, Master less but happy all  the same.