[Gpdd] re GPDD (Rainbow Bridge) (Peanut)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 04:40:55 EST 2012

Hi Grace and all,

My sympathy to you for your loss of Peanut, Grace, that is always sad when a beloved furrend goes on to the bridge.  It can be very lonely. I just wish you to have comfort in the thought, that none of us are really ever alone.

Namaste, love and light,

Ellen, and piggies 10:  Kaloey, Hina'u, Angel, Merary Ary Bandit, Sami-girl, Bernice, Roxie, Petra, Lowell, and Fiji...the precious precious piggies. and chinnie, Fugly ('Foogleah').  with many other furrends awaiting at the bridge...