[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Condolences for Barnacle Bill

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Nov 19 05:22:10 EST 2012

Dear Jenni    Thank you so much for Barnacle Bill's second mom, I am sure he
had a great life with you.  We missed him so much, and your notice brought
back so many memories, some good and some sad but so much better than never
hearing, I can't thank you enough.  The piggies pirates evolved into a
little group of piggies trying to run a pirate ship democratically. And we
have come in and nicked the Black Pearl for an adventure, we had hoped BBill
might join us.  We cleaned it up really well and returned it. Actually it
was so dark we weren't sure it was the Pearl.  We wonder if we might use it
again someday?

It's a different world without Alge and Jack and Barnacle Bill. But I too am
convinced they will meet up at the bridge. I lit my little candle and Sammy
and I said words and urged the smoke upwards to help B Bill on his way. I
played songs from the pearl jam cd CD I sent to Alge to ease her crossing.
I had a few tears but Sammy doesn't like them so I try to behave.  Barnacle
Bill was such a sweetie. I am so sorry he is gone 10/22/12 but celebrate his
life, esp. the extra part you gave him.
Many thanks again for your many kindness' and for rescuing Bill. He was one
lucky piggy.
Sandy, Shipwreck Sam and Algernon Rat, the image of Alge's reincarnation.