[Gpdd] HEALTH: Tundra update

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 20:14:35 EST 2012

Thank you all piggie slave friends,

So far, I started Tundra on calcium as per Peter G's website - and thank you all for mentioning it and giving me a link. I believe he gets enough viatmin C but I could be wrong - every day he gets a piece of pepper, carrot, celery, apple, etc. Would I have to give him more? I am not sure what the correct amount is....
He still has his appetite and has been drinking. I've been changing the hay where he has been laying frequently and he's been getting a warm soak twice a day and getting his belly washed. I'll let you know more as time progresses. Since this was a very sudden paralysis, I am thinking it's not a parasite, but please let me know if anyone thinks that is erroneous thinking...The only time I've had this happen before is from an injured pig that I adopted. She eventually got around pretty well with a slight limp.

Here's hoping!

Carol and Tundra