[Gpdd] HEALTH: Tundra's paralysis

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 24 12:34:24 EST 2012

Hershey's paralysis was instantaneous. She was in my lap and suddenly lay down. I was all touched because she'd never gone to sleep on me before, but I quickly realized that she was NOT asleep. What a horrible moment that was! So, yes, it can happen in the blink of an eye. If only we could've gotten the right treatment in time, some of the effects might've been reversed:(, and she'd still be with me today. Of course, then I'd never have met Puff and the rest of The Beautifuls. They're the silver lining in the clouds of sadness and regret.

Joanie